Friday, October 01, 2004

29/09/04- 03/10/04 Isla Mujeres

Yesterday we explored the island in a golf buggy, blimey can they go fast we were overtaking everyone (who were walking, slowly) and we saw loads of turtles. Today we did a spot of snorkling and tomorrow it is more sunbathing. Life is soooo hard.

.

He's a maniac behind the wheel
.


And a maniac on the floor, dancing like I've never danced before etc.

The golf cart had a pathetic maximum speed and an infinite 0-60 time, even when it fell down hill it put its brakes on automatically. However, we didn't get overtaken by any other cart on the road (of which there are many) as we dragged ourselves round this beautiful island and refused to stop for speed bumps which meant that when we returned the vehicle at the end of the day it made a funny noise- probably defective.

Lots of fancy hotels here and we staying in none of them- over the water in Cancún we can see the biggest flag I have ever seen in my life flying over the hotel district- looking forward to seeing that as it looks to be the height of a 12 storey hotel building at least- this will satisfy me more than that cashew tree (see previous, wasting my life and all that)

1 Comments:

At 1 October 2004 at 23:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wretched kids, nearly knocked me off the road. Who the hell was the irish looking bird, nearly ran me clean into the blue..why you best get off the island soon...or else, dang you
now where´s me chewing baccy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home